Photo Permits

Photography: All professional photography, as well as “posed” photography such as weddings, engagement pictures, family photos, school portraits, fashion, etc. requires a permit. No “posed” photography requiring elaborate photography equipment is permitted in the Main Greenhouse. To  obtain a permit please call (516) 922-8605 or (516) 922-8604 or download the application below.

Download the photo permit and photography guidelines here

Rental of the Camellia Greenhouse must be pre-arranged prior to wedding day, no “day of drop-ins” will be permitted!

Outdoor Wedding ceremonies on the grounds of Planting Fields are limited to the Dahlia Garden and Haybarn area. Capacity is between 50-100 persons. For more information please contact the State Park office at (516) 922-8604.

Indoor Wedding ceremonies are held inside Coe Hall Museum in the Great Hall. Only wedding ceremonies are permitted at Coe Hall, no receptions. Capacity is 125 people, restrictions apply. There are no wedding photos allowed at Coe Hall unless the ceremony is taking place there.  Please call Jennifer Lavella, (516) 922-8678. $8 parking fee per vehicle applies.

Film production: Movie shoots, commercials and other types of motion filming also requires a permit. For more information about filming inside of Coe Hall, please call (516) 922-8678. For information about filming opportunities on the grounds, gardens or other buildings, please call (516) 922-8602.